How do I reset my password?
If you already have an eMedCert account, but have forgotten your password, follow these brief steps to reset it:
- On the eMedCert website, select Sign In near the top right corner
- Below the Login button, select Forgot Your Password?
- Enter the email address you used when creating your account, then select Send me reset password instructions
- Check your email inbox for a message from eMedCert. In this email, click the Change My Password link
- Enter your new password into both empty fields and select Change My Password
After completing these steps, you will automatically be logged into your eMedCert account.
Note: If the email address you entered is not recognized, or if you entered the wrong email address when you registered, our Support Team can reset it for you. Please contact our Support Team via email, or by telephone at 800.688.6158 to reset your email address, or if you still experience issues accessing your account.