How do I get my CME Certificate?
In order to provide ACCME-accredited continuing education with our courses, all of our CME is provided through our partner's website, CMEUniversity.com. If you have completed an eMedCert course and need to download your CME Certificate, follow steps below.
- On the eMedCert website, select Sign In near the top right corner
- From your Dashboard, select Completed Courses above Enrolled Courses.
- On the Completed Courses page, select the red CME Certificate button.
- You will need to complete a brief post-exam assessment through CMEUniversity.com to award you with the most-applicable CME hours. Once you've read the instructions in the Redeem Your CME/CE section, click the Redeem CME button.
- On CMEUniversity.com, click the link that corresponds with your course
- If you have used CMEUniversity.com in the past and already have an account, enter your information in the Member Login section.
- If you have never used CMEUniversity.com before, you will need to create a new account — enter your information in the New Users section. Note: This is a separate account from your eMedCert account, but you can use the same login information if you'd prefer.
- On the following page, complete your Profile — (Login Information / Personal Information / Professional Information) — then select Save.
- Select the designation most applicable to your profession, then select Continue.
- Finally, answer the post-course survey questions to the best of your ability. Once you have completed this survey, you'll be able to export and print your CME Certificate.
OR if you're already signed in, click on your name near the top of the screen, then select Dashboard
If you have used CMEUniversity.com before and have an existing CMEUniversity.com account, complete Step 6 then skip to Step 9.
If you have never used CMEUniversity.com before, proceed to Step 7.
Note: A physical copy of the CME Certificate is not sent out with your course Provider Card. The only way to access your CME Certificate is through CME University.