How do I retake my course examination?
If you did not achieve a passing score on a course examination and need to retake your exam, here are the steps you will need to take to launch a new exam.
- On the eMedCert website, select Sign In near the top right corner
- Enter the email address and password associated with your eMedCert account, then select LOGIN
- From the Dashboard below Current Exams, select the REVIEW button that corresponds with the course exam you intend to retake.
- You will be directed to the Course Results page. On the Course Results page, you will see your previous exam score. You will launch your new exam on this page.
- Scroll down the page until you see the Retake The Exam section. To launch your exam retake, select the LAUNCH COURSE EXAM button
- You will be directed into your new course examination and can begin selecting your answer choices immediately.