How do I retake my course examination?
If you did not achieve a passing score on a course examination and need to retake your exam, here are the steps you will need to take to launch a new exam.
- On the eMedCert website, select Login near the top right corner
- Enter the email address and password associated with your eMedCert account, then select LOGIN
- From the Dashboard, select the LAUNCH button that corresponds with your course.
- On the Course Overview page, scroll to the bottom of the page and select the LAUNCH COURSE EXAM button.
- You will be taken into your previous exam. If you would like to review your answer choices, you must do so BEFORE LAUNCHING YOUR NEW EXAM.
- When you've finished reviewing your exam, select the COURSE RESULTS button.
- On the Course Results page, you will see your previous exam score. You will launch your new exam from this page.
- Scroll down the page until you see the Retake The Exam section. To launch your exam retake, select the LAUNCH COURSE EXAM button
- You will be directed in to your new course examination, and can begin selecting your answer choices immediately.
Note: Your answer choices for your previous exam will be highlighted. Questions answered correctly will be highlighted in GREEN. Questions answered incorrectly will be highlighted in RED. Questions answered incorrectly will not display the correct answer choice.